Welcome to QHSEPAGE Reporting System!

QHSEPAGE® Reporting System
Created by professionals for professionals!

QHSEPAGE is a truly professional and affordable Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental reporting system designed for small, medium and large projects on the market today, also one of the most friendly-user QHSE reporting app on the market!

This management system is not just another application! It is QHSEPAGE®!

It is a fully customizable and integrated QHSE reporting system designed to work for companies with as few as ten employees and as many as tens of thousands. It will unlock the power to add, delete and modify your project reporting needs on fly!

​Add… Delete…Search… Reports with or without graphs…

QHSEPAGE® is also optimized to work with iPads, tablet computers and smart phones providing true freedom for QHSE professionals. No more travelling around with a box full of forms for every occasion. No more scanning hand written forms, all forms can be completed directly through a traditional computer, tablet computer, or smart phone right from your work site. Results are immediately and automatically added directly to the secured database for future reference and analysis.

Proper reporting is all about making your operation safer and leading to "zero per line".

According to Pareto’s principle, 20% of an action is responsible for 80% of its effects.
Meanwhile, 80% of the remaining actions only result in 20% of the effects. Incredible, isn’t it?

QHSEPAGE® is part of QHSEOFFICE® Service Provider from 2014
Signs and symbols control the world, not phrases and laws!


Affiliations & Membrships

  • American Society of Safety Engineers;
  • European Association of Geoscientists and Engineers;
  • International Association of Geophysical Contractors;
  • International Association of Safety Professionals;
  • International Energy Consultants Organization;
  • International institute of Risk and Safety Management;
  • International Marine Contractors Association;
  • Institution of Occupational Safety and Health;
  • International Recognized Certified Auditors;
  • Microsoft;
  • Occupational Safety and Health Administration;
  • TUV Rheinland ISO Standards;
  • Rotary International;